portal escape

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brushing bees of one super is OKay.....ish but when you have a shed full it's not such a pleasant task.

let the bees first get nervous. It takes abut 15 mn. They suck themself full of honey.

Don't you lose sleep over the loss of all that honey? or do you get them all to sick it all back up into a bucket?

Don't you lose sleep over the loss of all that honey? or do you get them all to sick it all back up into a bucket?

:icon_204-2:

I must be the only one on the forum who can't find anything that is more than 70% effective. Tried porters, bee quick, rhombus etc. Going to try the leaf blower tomorrow

We use "Poly-Hives" clearer board with the modified rhombus, 2 hours the supers are empty but we have left them on for a week (health issues) and only 1 bee back in the super.

Have a search on the forum for them, if no luck come back and I will try dig out the photos of one. They work and no grief for the beek or bees.

We use "Poly-Hives" clearer board with the modified rhombus, 2 hours the supers are empty but we have left them on for a week (health issues) and only 1 bee back in the super.

No box is empty in 2 hours.
Like in these days I clear 4 boxes ag same time.

One box is easier to shake than return after 2 hours
Vain hopes

Latest posts

Back