Pollen Party

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAZBAZ

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi,

This is my first post and though I haven't started beekeeping yet I thought I'd share this as a hello!

Lovely bee covered in pollen loving one of my courgette flowers (with green companion)!

Al

Hi BAZBAZ nice pic.
And welcome to the forum.
There are plenty of experienced beekeepers on here who will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Where abouts in the UK are you? its always helpfull if you can give a more precice location on your profile :)

I live in Bromley, Kent.

Not sure if my garden is quite big enough for a hive (well it is but I'll have to move some things around).

Going to go to the Bromley BKA open hive day on the 6th December for my first real look into it. I'll ask in the Mentoring thread if there are ohers nearby.

The National Honey Show was good, though hard to take it all in!

I live in Bromley, Kent.

Not sure if my garden is quite big enough for a hive (well it is but I'll have to move some things around).

Going to go to the Bromley BKA open hive day on the 6th December for my first real look into it. I'll ask in the Mentoring thread if there are ohers nearby.

The National Honey Show was good, though hard to take it all in!

Hi Bazbaz, welcome to the forum and the joy that is beekeeping. I am a member of Bromley and I hope to be at the metting on the 6th, look forward to seeing you there.

Nice photo by the way.

Mike.

Latest posts

Back