Plastic trays for stacking boxes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
This Winter, for the first time, I'm going to stack my supers and spare brood boxes in my garage. I will be sterilising with ethanoic acid and since the garage floor is concrete, which can be damaged by the acid, I am thinking I need some sort of plastic tray at the bottom of each stack. I've looked on Amazon and there are a couple of potential trays - but just thought I'd ask what other people use?

This Winter, for the first time, I'm going to stack my supers and spare brood boxes in my garage. I will be sterilising with ethanoic acid and since the garage floor is concrete, which can be damaged by the acid, I am thinking I need some sort of plastic tray at the bottom of each stack. I've looked on Amazon and there are a couple of potential trays - but just thought I'd ask what other people use?
These are the trays I use for stacking supers while moving and extracting. They are tough and would do a good job for what you want. I think I found them on line for about £8.50 last time I bought them.
https://www.oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk/...s-53cm-black-plastic-gravel-tray-2309005.html

Get them also at Garden centres etc, etc.

Get them also at Garden centres etc, etc.

Latest posts

Back