Philistine?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, I take it you are not a radio person, but full marks none-the-less. Very good link. :)

GXxxx or MXxxx would tend to indicate a club station callsign in England. The X being optional and not permitted for contesting work.

The concept of class A/B licences (the difference being Morse skills) and the bands permitted) went out of the window several years ago. Now the only people that do Morse are - Beekeepers? - those that want to do it and not those that are forced as part of their licence requirements. It is on the increase though. Lots of miles per milli-Watt. :)

Closest I get to Radio is Radio 1.

Although at school I did do an after school club of radio and Morse code, even made our own beep thing for practising Morse. Only really went for the girls that where on the course:cheers2:

So unlike others, I do not profess to being an expert! But I am an expert in many other areas but try not to brag about them.

Ha ha. I'm sure that your talents are well and widely recognised Jim. No real need for you to have to blow your own trumpet. :svengo:

Sadly the number of girls/ladies interested in radio are few and far between, but beekeeping of course has a much more proportionate distribution of the tender gender. More than a few of them inside the boxes too. :grouphug:

So unlike others, I do not profess to being an expert!

hahaha-024.gif

Latest posts

Back