Peek a Boo..

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

and you bothered to trawl back thro nearly two weeks of threads for no other reason than to prove that you were correct...... so what?

My post was for the intention of showing the pics....and they seem to have been appreciated by other readers.........Sorry I was unable to bring a bit of joy into your life....

The next thread I intend to write is about my observation hive...... is that OK?

So what's it to bee now then Handbags at 10 paces and no tea and being sent straight to bed then?
I love a good bun fight.
Carry on don't let me stop you all.:sport-smiley-002:

Mo

Hi-jacking posts

and you bothered to trawl back thro nearly two weeks of threads for no other reason than to prove that you were correct...... so what?

My post was for the intention of showing the pics....and they seem to have been appreciated by other readers.........Sorry I was unable to bring a bit of joy into your life....

The next thread I intend to write is about my observation hive...... is that OK?

What we really need is a 'Request to post' section on the forum.

1) Request to post submission, with a brief outline of subject.
2) All interested nit pickers and reasonable members have 7days to vote on validity of subject.
3) Poster receives PM with permission to post or not.
4) Poster waits the obligatory 7 days cooling off period. (Used to consult lawyers)
5) Poster can now post, but can't be bothered having lost interest.
6 months later forum has now closed due to lack of interest.:banghead:

Tonybloke would have been better using his time by pointing me in the direction of the post called "Different Bees" which I hadnt noticed...... With so many people posting new questions on here it only takes a day for the thread to go off page 1..........and I hadnt seen that thread...

bothered to trawl back thro nearly two weeks of threads

Last post: 9th April 2011, 02:40 PM

Thread was going best for the part of two weeks though.

Shuldn't be too difficult for a regular on the forum to know that.

dishmop,

I always enjoy your photos and thanks for posting them.

(Can't see any harm in posting them here)

richard

Nice photos. I've got lots of Ashy Mining Bees in my garden. I can see the bees and their mines but I haven't seen any emerging from the ground!

Shuldn't be too difficult for a regular on the forum to know that.

I hold my hands high....

Well thats where you beat me RAB....

It seems that I am guilty of not belonging to a group of people who have not much else to do beside watching and memorising what everybody has written on a forum... the date that it was written, and then still find time to search the internet to see what I can find out about forum members....

I can only but apologise to anybody else seemingly suffering from PMT who found my thread subject inaccurate or pointless.....or the pictures uninteresting...... I really am sorry that I caused RAB any undue stress...

Pictures of bees from observation hive will appear tomorrow so anybody not interested I appeal to you not to look.....

Last edited:
they were very nice pictures though, I'll look forward to seeing some of your obs hive

Latest posts

Back