Overwintering of Drones Take II

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now it's gone to the dogs :D Better than drones lol

Lovely dog, I wish I had the time to have one

Alas she is no more, she died June last . Still raw !
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dogs ... much more interesting that all this droning on about drones ... Drone drone drone ... that's an end to it chaps and chapesses. Quit while you are behind ...

Did you see the Samoyed in the final at Crufts ? Dan the Man ... Should have won,,.... we were baying for him !!

I would also like to say thanks for my personal message. Shame that you did not post on the forum, but I can see why.

Obviously most of the drones are kicked out before winter, but I routinely find drones in my colonies before brood rearing starts in the spring. These photos are from mid-winter cleansing flight day.

DSC_2328.jpg

DSC_2326.jpg

I wondered how soon the thread would descend to arguing over grammar rather sticking to the point :(
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably because discussing grammar is more worthwhile than droning on about..........................err drones!

I just killed a mosquito - first one I've seen up here - not that it matters as the altitude is too high for malaria anyway.

I suppose it's too hot for jeans out there though?
well, no, but a man in my position can't be seen wearing denim apart from when I'm off duty, I have a reputation to maintain!
Definitely a mosquito though well, was!

Latest posts

Back