• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobby

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Smith
Number of Hives
Hi all
I have Nucs for sale, I can deliver locally to the manchester / cheshire area, I have some dark Queens and some light Queens, some are on smith frames (they the same as national just shorter lugs and will fit in a National) and some are on national frames.
They should all be laying in a week or two.
I will bring them to yours and help you put them in a hive and take the Nuc box and the same number of (empty) frames as we provide back, currently have 7 Nucs available. Contact me to discuss £
Lee

Hi howsoonisnow
i did say they will be ready in a week or 2, as soon as i see worker brood i will let you know
Lee

"Dark queens" "Light queens"...no help at all. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy from such an ad. What's the breeding of these? You cannot tell temperament from a nuc and you cannot tell laying pattern and fecundity from a soon as I see brood scenario. The bees in the nuc will not belong to the queen. Not one.

I apologise for the tone of the previous post...the nucs will have capped brood, brood of all stages etc and a good number of bees. The original post was confusing but has now been clarified. Hope you find good homes for them :)

Latest posts

Back