• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for sale Staffordshire / Derbyshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have two nucs available for sale. Both have 2011 marked queens, are on 5 frames with 3 of brood, expanding fast and will need to go in brood boxes soon. Any inspection welcome. Will deliver if local. £120 per nuc. Photos available.

I am reducing the price to £100 per nuc. They are both getting too big and I have put them into my last two Brood Boxes. Therefore I need the space. They are now on 6+ frames with 4/5 frames of brood in all stages.

It is a shame you are so far away other wise I would have liked one.. Unless you are happening to be coming down to my neck of the woods..

I recently lost my colony and I am looking for a nucleus to replace it.
I live in Burton on Trent and I would be happy to pay £100.

I am reducing the price to £100 per nuc. They are both getting too big and I have put them into my last two Brood Boxes. Therefore I need the space. They are now on 6+ frames with 4/5 frames of brood in all stages.
Hello I need a nuc of bees to start out with. Hive and frames set up. How do I arrange purchase further. Rgs DJM

I'll have one if you still have any spare - Cannock/Stafford so can collect at short notice!

too late again!
Anyone got or know of any established colonies for sale?

Hello,

If you do not get fixed up I can help.

I have nucs available and should you want something a little more advanced I have just moved a nuc into a brood body. (it was getting a little to big for the nuc box)

You are welcome to visit without commitment.

Junction 27 of the M1 (7 MILES)

Ps I will make a donation to the forum.

Please pm me if interested.

Hi

I have PM'd you! Have a cast swarm that could do with combining as I don't hold out much hope of sufficient growth for suviving the winter at this stage...
Could collect today!

kighill - did you get my PM?
Just that it's not showing up in my 'sent PMs' folder...
:smash:

I have your pm and have replied, apologies for the late reply.

Please phone me when you get the chance. My mobile number often only works in certain areas.

I have two nucs available for sale. Both have 2011 marked queens, are on 5 frames with 3 of brood, expanding fast and will need to go in brood boxes soon. Any inspection welcome. Will deliver if local. £120 per nuc. Photos available.

hi i am interested in buying a nucs of bees of you i live in cannock could you please contact me on 07425140495 or leaeve me a contact no thanks regards ken

hi i am interested in buying some bees off you can you contact me on 07425140495 thanks ken

Latest posts

Back