• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for Sale Norwich.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
I have one overwintered nuc on four frames ready ot go into a brood box.

and another double nuc with a total of 8 frames but which recently swarmed and is believed to have a virgin queen although not yet confirmed at it only swarmed 2 weeks ago.

HHmmm

Must be someting wrong with Nowich bees then..

Bad luck, Dishmop. Hope you are better soon.

Had stents fitted. Then for some reason the doctor decided that I needed to have a catheter fitted.........caused all sorts of problems...he never told the ward staff it was going to be done and didnt tell them when it was done.....
I told him I was in pain and he said it was because I had had the stents fitted... "No, I was ok after the stents were fitted but the pain started when you fitted that catheter...He didn even examine me...
After the stents were fitted at mid day, nobody came to check on me until the next morning..

That treatment sounds horrible. I can't believe how hospitals are run.... didn't examine you, didn't check on you, the day you were operated... what sort of doctors are they to do that? It's shocking, I hope you feel better soon !

Good old N and N. Their incompetence never ceases to amaze me. Hope you have officially complained.
Hope you improve quickly and sell those nucs.
Cazza

hope you get well soon dishmop I know how you feel about doctors I rushed my husband into hospital having a heart attack they just gave him a little injection and left him he was screaming out in pain so had to go find a nurse they were all in rest room having a cuppa, can't print what I said to them but they soon moved so good luck and get well your bees need you
denise

I was advisd by other nursing staff to report to doctor in question.. Sat around for 2 hours wating for my discharge letter.. Asked a nurse to remove needle thing from my arm and she said... I"ve got your letter out on reception... When I had asked her about needle she had been walking away from the main desk and as she did it straight away it means she wasnt on her way to anything else, therefore why didnt she bring the letter to give to me?????

Last edited:
I dont like all this being sick..

make me feel quite ill.

HHHmmm.

Must live in the wrong part of the UK..

Because of health problems it looks as if I may well have to sell two of my colonies, complete with hives.
Any interest?

Dishmop, do you still have a nuc for sale ? My captured swarm has re-swarmed and I'm now sat here with an empty hive.

Dishmop, do you still have a nuc for sale ? My captured swarm has re-swarmed and I'm now sat here with an empty hive.

Yes I have.

Sorry for delay reply. Been away for weekend.

I have now rehoused the double nuc into a new national brood box, complete with three deep frames full of capped honey. Just needs a couple of frames to fill it up.. I didnt have any spare frames when I did the transfer but these will be added in the next couple of days, along with a proper roof.

Make me a sensible offer..

Hello Dishmop. Sounds like you've been having a rotten time. I worked for the NHS for years and was some times appalled by things I saw. You deserve better. I hope you sort things out re your bees but if you decide to find new homes for some of the hives, I'd be interested.
All good wishes

Latest posts

Back