• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for sale, Leices/Warks border

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crateman

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
During the very brief warm spell last week, we managed to do an inspection on our 6 hives and found that they have all come through the winter strongly with lots of stores. This was obviously good news, but to be honest, we really only want to start the season with 4. Hence, we have 2 spare. We would be happy to part with each for £70, either put into your hive at our apiary, or supplied in a correx nuc box with a £10 deposit on its return. They all have 2012 british hybrid queens with good temperament.

Obviously the weather will have to pick up again before they can be moved (currently just below freezing, with 20 mph easterly), but anyone interested should add to this thread or PM us. We have to be honest and say that we don't check our e-mails etc. everyday, so please don't be put off if we don't respond for a day or 2.

Hi do you still have the colony s for sale.I would prefer in a correx box. thanks ken jones

I'm afraid both nucs have now been claimed, but we expect to have more as soon as our colonies are big enough and will be posting again when this happens.

Mr Andy Woodyer

Hello
I would be very interested if anymore of the Nucs became available. If you could e-mail me through this Forum or direct on [email protected] or by telephone 01483 237937 it would be apprecitated.
Many thanks
Andy

Cheapest nucs I have seen for ages. Around me nothing for less that £100 and some £150. Offer well worth grabbing I reckno subject to health.

We now have another 5 frame national nuc for sale. This time, we have a well mated 2013 queen of good temperament and laying well. The price is £100 plus £10 deposit on the Correx nuc box. Collection only.

We hope to have another nuc for sale by this weekend, but we are waiting on proof that the queen has mated well and is laying. To be honest, with this weather, I'm optimistic!

Add to this thread or PM if interested, and we'll do our best to check regularly.

We now have 2 more 5 frame nuc's available. Excellent temperament, National frames, full of healthy, productive bees and brood in all stages. Each has a British hybrid marked queen. We are asking £100 each and £10 deposit on the correx nuc box.

Alternatively, we could sell them as full colonies for £120, but you would have to bring your own hive to put them in.

PM if interested.

Latest posts

Back