• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc's and Full National Hives Huntingdon

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Due to other commitments; getting married, getting sheep, getting a house that needs SOOO much doing to it, I have decided to down scale my Hive numbers this year to make life abit more managable.

I have 5 x 5-6 frame nucs headed by 2011 queens, I also have 5 x full (11 frame) colonies headed by 2011 queens.

These are ready for collection now however I would prefer it if we left it for 3-4weeks so what you are recieving is a box with plenty of brood and bee's.

They are all being fed Neopoll at the moment so should be strong colonies to go straight to work.

I am only selling bee's & combs, not the actual hives, however if you would like the hives as well we can come to some arrangement.

Nuc's £145 ea

Full colonies £175ea

Please note, I will donate £5 from every hive sold to the forum..

PM me for details

These will be ready alot sooner than i thought with the weather we are having at the moment, in 4 weeks time they'll all have 2 supers ok :eek:

Those who have expressed an interest i have sent you a PM

C b

will you please contact me if you have bees for sale on 01793525245

hi Iwould me interested in a full colony.If you have any left. my nu is 07772649577

hello, hope you are well my name is Ian winskill ,just woundered if you had any nucs left if so could you text me please on 07543282094 upwell norfolk.thank you

I have some nucs i need to shift asap as i have not got any more frames made up to put them into full boxes, they are priced at £100 each collected (bees on frames) these will be for sale until they are gone or i get round to making some frames up. There are 5 to go.

PM for more details

C B

Latest posts

Back