• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucleus wanted in SE London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Evil

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi Guys,

new to the beekeeping game & am after a national nucleus for this spring in SE London (or within a "reasonable", say 20-30 mile radius) - any offers?

Many Thanks!

Hi Guys,

new to the beekeeping game & am after a national nucleus for this spring in SE London (or within a "reasonable", say 20-30 mile radius) - any offers?

Many Thanks!

first welcome to the forum

if you need an early Nuc then best bet is through your local BKA because normally they are cheaper as i expect prices will be quite high for an early nuc due to the cold weather

Expect them to be extremely scarce if "over wintered" in May and even for Nuc made up as packets of bees with new queens in June

if all of mine over winter well i will have a few Nucs in july in NW7 area (close to junction 2 of M1) but too early to say yet as i might need them to replace winter losses

alternatively google Weald Place Farm Bees of Epping

Hi Guys,

Many Thanks!

first welcome to the forum

if you need an early Nuc then best bet is through your local BKA because normally they are cheaper as i expect prices will be quite high for an early nuc due to the cold weather

Expect them to be extremely scarce if "over wintered" in May and even for Nuc made up as packets of bees with new queens in June

if all of mine over winter well i will have a few Nucs in july in NW7 area (close to junction 2 of M1) but too early to say yet as i might need them to replace winter losses

alternatively google Weald Place Farm Bees of Epping

Latest posts

Back