• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc for sale Oxfordshire - fresh swarm!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astabada

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hello everyone,
due to lack of space in the back garden, we are selling a 14x12 nuc.

It comes from a (big) swarm from our main hive. The mother hive is a strong and healthy colony, with low varroa count (about 2 per day). Buyer must bring its own nucleus box as the bees are temporarily placed in a spare brood box.

Price 120£ or nearest offer, for the bees and 5 brand new frames with foundation.

Due to the very temporary situation, offers will be considered up until tomorrow evening. On Thursday we would reunite with another colony

Collection only from Oxford, OX4.
Naturally you have to live more than 3 miles from RHill, otherwise bees will come back here.

5% of the revenue will be devolved to this forum.

Cell phone 07814 130054
Franz

Hi

I am clearly late on this one but I have had a bad year. I lost one hive over winter with frames of honey still in it but it was got at by wasps late last year and the other refused to be fed and i ended up pouring syrup on the frames last week as they were going to starve. I seem to have stabilised the situation but I need some bees!

I am in S Oxfordshire .. any ideas?

Norm

Hello everyone,
due to lack of space in the back garden, we are selling a 14x12 nuc.

It comes from a (big) swarm from our main hive. The mother hive is a strong and healthy colony, with low varroa count (about 2 per day). Buyer must bring its own nucleus box as the bees are temporarily placed in a spare brood box.

Price 120£ or nearest offer, for the bees and 5 brand new frames with foundation.

Due to the very temporary situation, offers will be considered up until tomorrow evening. On Thursday we would reunite with another colony

Collection only from Oxford, OX4.
Naturally you have to live more than 3 miles from RHill, otherwise bees will come back here.

5% of the revenue will be devolved to this forum.

Cell phone 07814 130054
Franz

It might be quicker to phone.number at the bottom of there post,or txt

Hi

I am clearly late on this one but I have had a bad year. I lost one hive over winter with frames of honey still in it but it was got at by wasps late last year and the other refused to be fed and i ended up pouring syrup on the frames last week as they were going to starve. I seem to have stabilised the situation but I need some bees!

I am in S Oxfordshire .. any ideas?

Norm

Hi norm, I sent you a private message, let me know.

Good news, the queen has mated and so the swarm is now a strong and big nuc! If anyone is interested the offer is still on.
Please email-me or call for any info.

there is a phone number in the first post try it

Have you sold it yet? Greetings from Cowley Road! (have bees, just nosey)

UPDATE.

This nucleus is gone through the local bka, but I have a full colony for sale. They have are on 10 national standard (not 14x12) frames, of which 9 of brood.

They need a super anytime soon, so I would really like to sell them quickly. The price is 120, but for an additional 20 I will also sell you the brood box.

Best,
Franz

UPDATE

This latter colony was advertised elsewhere and is now gone.

Best wishes,
Franz

Latest posts

Back