NewBee wanting Mentor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie Louise

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hello Beekeepers,
Are any of you in the Poynings area, or close by and would like to help mentor me with my bees.
Was delighted to receive two hives last June, a nucleus arrived in late August, so I settled them in and fed them over the winter, as they had not laid down enough stores to over winter.
They are now very busy collecting pollen and I need someone to show me the ropes really.
So I'd be happy to come to you and learn but would really want you to visit me and tell me if I'm on the right tracks!!
Look forward to hearing from someone soon.
Regards
Marie Louise

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with finding a mentor, great way to start beekeeping always helpful to have someone in the know who can offer advice.

I found mine through my local Beekeeping association you could ask your club secretary I'm sure that they could point you in the right direction.

M

Am fairly near and have colonies in Ditchling...any use ? Happy to help.

Yep there is a section for mentor wanted.. but never mind.
If I can help, click on my name and look for private message , then write to me 'off main forum'. Stops it clogging up.

Hi heather, Marie may not be able to PM yet due to number of posts.

Also I don't think she can do better than having you as a mentor.

Kind of you to say so. But am also still happy to learn from my betters. I will pm her with my email address. Hadn't realised p.m.'s needed post quantity.

Latest posts

Back