New

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beelofty

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all
I'm new to bee keeping got a swarm in August 2012 and they managed to get through winter, this year they have built up well.
I'm thinking of joining an association as there is that much to learn.

Yes join an association!

The very best way to learn is to get your nose into lots and lots of different colonies and hives. The benefits of going visiting are well worth the bother of washing your suit (before and after) and getting a new pair of washing-up gloves.

Have you got a twin, beelofty lol
Seem to be two threads the same

Hi No not a twin it was just me I thought it hadn't sent then I looked again and it had sent twice. Sorry I need a computer course not just a bee course.
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Welcome to the forum, yep joining an association is a great idea. I would look into that.

Thanks...Gary

Yes join an association!

The very best way to learn is to get your nose into lots and lots of different colonies and hives. The benefits of going visiting are well worth the bother of washing your suit (before and after) and getting a new pair of washing-up gloves.

:iagree: and :welcome: bees may drive you insane but please just stand and look at the hive entrance frequently, they are such incrediible creatures that you have to be humbled by their intelligence.

Tim

Latest posts

Back