new site agreement

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wherever you keep bees have a sensible approach, I have been refused hives on land because bad beekeepers have been there before.

Same as you. I was brought to believe your word is your bond.... simples.

Some people might live on the same planet, but they actually live in different worlds.

Code:
               There's so many different worlds
               So many different suns
               And we have just one world
               But we live in different ones

(Dire Straits - 'Brothers in Arms')

I live in a world where a verbal agreement and a shake of hands is always considered enough.

LJ

Wherever you keep bees have a sensible approach, I have been refused hives on land because bad beekeepers have been there before.

This.
There are legal implications which might look advantageous but could be terrible for keeping bees on other people's land i.e. if you have a record of paying rent and taking an income from a site, that constitutes an agricultural tenancy with a related value. If we were to start trying to enforce that I imagine sites for apiaries would dry up.

I wish it would work… But politicians have taught too many others how to say one thing, doing the complete opposite :(
[FONT=&quot]Thanks a million, dpearce4.
[/FONT]

(Adob Reader: View->Rotate View -> clockwise, twice – works for me)

could go anti clockwise aswell lol

This.
There are legal implications which might look advantageous but could be terrible for keeping bees on other people's land i.e. if you have a record of paying rent and taking an income from a site, that constitutes an agricultural tenancy with a related value. If we were to start trying to enforce that I imagine sites for apiaries would dry up.

agree, hence why the london underground agreement is written a memorandum of understanding

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am looking for a template for such an agreement. Did you post yours by any chance? I can't find it through the thread. Would like to take a look at it!

Thanks.

Madvee

The attachment gives me a black page.

Might someone else check please and see if it works for them?

PH

have been to the fishing lakes

am going to cut an apiary in the middle of an area of a 1/4 acre blackthorn thicket which has been in full sun all morning

looking forward to it

Latest posts

Back