new member.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sail819

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hallo all,

My 1st post, I'm enjoying reading the various posts and the wit of some writers. Looking forwarding to posting some of my own in due course.

Rod.

Go for it sail.....you are very welcome to chip in! Please!!!!
Hi
E

Hallo all,

My 1st post, I'm enjoying reading the various posts and the wit of some writers. Looking forwarding to posting some of my own in due course.

Rod.

Welcome .... join in the fun - don't worry if you don't know much - there's a lot of us on here (less than 4 hive owners according to Finnish law) who are the same and we can't keep quiet. New blood on the carpet always welcome !

don't worry if you don't know much - there's a lot of us on here (less than 4 hive owners according to Finnish law)

It's gone up to four now has it! phew, luckily I've just made increase, just got to wait for those virgins to mate...... Doh! elementary mistake according to finnish law should have killed them and bought a new queen! :D
Sorry sail! welcome to the madhouse :welcome:, you may find me a little odd, but my therapist likes it that way :D

:welcome:

We're all mad here.

Ignore the talk of those with four hives: they know nothing :serenade:

Back