Murray McGregor at Medway BKA

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The arm twisting worked eh? :giggle:
Not by me it didn't....I was looking forward to the peace and quiet! 8hrs travel each way will render my ears incinerated.

We are actually now combining it with two meetings one of whom is aone of her biggest queen customers who also buy stacks of the boxes frames and wax I bring in and sell on. (No..its not an advert lol...trade only as we dont have time to get into retail sales.

When there was a chance she could come too she was invited along......me talk will now suffer regular interjections to keep me correct...lol

Well was seriously considering it as it’s 3hrs round trip, however garage failed to get car sorted😡 any more planned for south east!!

Just heading north after last nights talk at Medway. Decent turnout but those who know me will becwell aware that at 45 min in I am just warming up! Off on too many detours as usual....so the main talk ended part way through....sorry all! Questions were of a good standard. Could have gone on for hours.....

So much more personal and interactive than on Zoom.

Would add....had spent the afternoon down near Tenterden looking at nucs of a customer with Jplantas queens in them. They were splendid....however was a horrendous gale and then realised I had no comb or hairbrush in the truck. A scarecrow would have been embarrassed at the state of the hair. Only realised at the stopover later I looked like the dishevelled brother Worzel Gummidge did not like to talk about!😄

Shame you got cut off twice, I thought the Q&A was getting really enjoyable.

On the plus side, I did win a scented candle in the raffle.

Did a Zoom talk for Halifax last night.......as a Zoom speaker you dont really know how it went but getting blush inducing feedback......seems it was fine. It was being recorded but does not belong to me so do not know if people members of other groups can view it.

Did a Zoom talk for Halifax last night.......as a Zoom speaker you dont really know how it went but getting blush inducing feedback......seems it was fine. It was being recorded but does not belong to me so do not know if people members of other groups can view it.
If anyone would like to see the recording, pls send me a PM. Excellent talk from Murray.

Reactions: jim

Latest posts

Back