Mobile Phone question.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theeggman

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
2 Cedar + 5 Poly
One for all you experts out there.

I, for my sins, was talked into a windows based mobile (Nokia) at last upgrade time. It even makes Win 8 look user friendly. After 12 months of cr*p from it I wish to change to another OS/ make.

If I buy a simfree or unlocked handset that takes the same size sim will I be able to just swap the sim over? I'm stuck in my contract until next Oct. so that route isn't an option.

I've tried to get info from Vodaphone but their customer support makes BT look good. At the contract end I'll swap to another provider.

Tim. :thanks:

One for all you experts out there.

I, for my sins, was talked into a windows based mobile (Nokia) at last upgrade time. It even makes Win 8 look user friendly. After 12 months of cr*p from it I wish to change to another OS/ make.

If I buy a simfree or unlocked handset that takes the same size sim will I be able to just swap the sim over? I'm stuck in my contract until next Oct. so that route isn't an option.

I've tried to get info from Vodaphone but their customer support makes BT look good. At the contract end I'll swap to another provider.

Tim. :thanks:

should be no problem, so long as the new phone is unlocked or locked to the same provider as the old phone, i have just swap out my iphone micro sim into a converter to use temp in a cheep £20 nokia unlocked phone from Mr Tesco so my dughter could use the iphone for a Facetime conference

:thanks::thanks:MM I thought that was the case, BUT this is a whole new world to a boring old f**t like me!!

SWMBO still won't use the new phone, but it will give her less to witter about.

Tim.

Latest posts

Back