Mini Plus Frames

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clean forgot I had a 3D printer so thought I'd draw and print one just to see the result, here's the 3D design.
Invested in a 3D printer at Christmas and have printed my own queen cages, all in one Apidea frames, with and without foundation etc. Great bit of kit and 3D filament costs around £20 a reel and you can print ooodles of kit. If you want to know what else you can print Google Thingiverse where there is a great repository for the CAD illiterate , like me.

Invested in a 3D printer at Christmas and have printed my own queen cages, all in one Apidea frames, with and without foundation etc. Great bit of kit and 3D filament costs around £20 a reel and you can print ooodles of kit. If you want to know what else you can print Google Thingiverse where there is a great repository for the CAD illiterate , like me.
Yes I've used Thingiverse loads of time and have even uploaded my own CAD/3D designs there.

Latest posts

Back