• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mated Queen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_wright

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I'm looking for a mated queen does anyone have any still available?

Thank you

Just replaced three which would have probably done you. Got a couple more combines when the weather improves if you don't find anything else.

As no-one knows your experience are you sure the hive is Q-?

I will have one or 2 spare in a couple of days going 2 unite a couple of mine there this years queens dark just got 2 find out the procedure with postage and packaging

Postage and packaging quite straight forward, in a bee cage, with fondant etc, then in a jiffy bag with correct breathing holes, and overnight it. Just had one delivered it to me and the postman couldnt believe I had bees in there, had to open the envelope to show him.

Postage and packaging quite straight forward, in a bee cage, with fondant etc, then in a jiffy bag with correct breathing holes, and overnight it. Just had one delivered it to me and the postman couldnt believe I had bees in there, had to open the envelope to show him.

The "etc" would be seven worker bees to keep her alive and happy during the journey ;). The caveat being that you ship in a yellow Nicot or similar where there's room.

The "etc" would be seven worker bees to keep her alive and happy during the journey ;). The caveat being that you ship in a yellow Nicot or similar where there's room.

Thank you, wasnt sure which bees they were so as a newbee didnt want to put the wrong thing. lol

There's a welsh queen on bid 4 bees at the moment - current bid £36.50. 11 hours left.

Latest posts

Back