Margaret Thatcher day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you vote at the next election.

This is why I call them wolfs in wolfs clothing, its not as if we dont know what they are all about, its in their mandate to protect their own and stamp down all others, and we shouldnt blame the politicians as they are representing their party's interests correctly, rather we should blame the voters who vote for them.

One dear couple in the Village, who are on a very low income, are being forced to move house simply because they have one too many bedrooms, how inconsiderate is that?
Then their disabled daughter who lives away from home will not be able to visit!

Doris has offered to give up her room for the daughter and sleep in the caravan, so that their daughter can visit.

I bet Cameron has a few spare rooms in one of his vast mansions!

Makes me want to cry!

Whilst Tony Blair no doubt has a few spare mansions...

If you look at the record of Government, the Opposition always says what they are doing is terrible, shocking - grinding down the poor/impoverishing the rich - etc etc.

But in reality just look at how much MAJOR legislation has been reversed on a change of Government.?

(I'm NOT talking about 5p on Income Tax but for example Trade Union Reform as per Mrs Thatcher)

Answer: none recently...

Says it all.

I think it would be a great idea to have a Thatcher day. It would be a great reminder to everyone what she did for this country ;-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think it would be a great idea to have a Thatcher day. It would be a great reminder to everyone what she did for this country ;-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Or - we could just stick hot pins in our eyes to the same effect :)

Well, Labour took us to an unjust war on a host of lies...
All are a travesty and need to live in the real world before standing for parliament. Farage picking up votes as he seems to say what many are thinking.
Maggie was a strong woman who fell off the rails.. Total power corrupts totally.
Bring on Milliband?... I need a laugh.. but then I can afford to laugh- many cannot, and they don't need another financial catastrophe.

Long live Maggie's soul.....she made me rich!
E

Well done for sticking to your guns but I must tell you that thousands of British workers lost their jobs (including me) due to her and will not forget it ......EVER

no one around my village will celebrate thatcher day. most of them were coal miners . mentioning her name can start a row.

Maggie did the miners a favour !
I worked down a mine at the grand old age of 15 years (who said slavery was dead ?)
Diseases such as silicosis , pneumoconiosis, emphysema ,were taking young men out by the thousands!
The coal is still there ,waiting until the gas / oil industry has exhausted all it can get hold of!
Money in the bank Frank :) . Hopefully by then methods of extracting and using the stuff in a less hazardous way will be found?
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done for sticking to your guns but I must tell you that thousands of British workers lost their jobs (including me) due to her and will not forget it ......EVER quote

And thousands more benefited! Sorry for you and yours but.....
E

She pulled this country out of the mess labour left behind. Remember Healey and his devaluation?
Now same thing is being done again after the Blair Broon disaster.

Let's not mention unjust or illegal wars, no matter which party was in power they'd have followed America like meek little lambs.

I suppose if you were a copper during her time in office it would mean a lot!

My best memory of that creature was her inability to answer the lady who dared question the handling of the Belgrano affair. It was plain to see exactly what she was right then, unable to silence this lady she began to raise her voice and talk down to her.

I seem to remember a bit of legislation that she was responsible for that she criticised later during election campaign.

Just a gobby tory woman, nothing more.

And that's why naming anything after a recent (or still living) politician is a really bad idea. They have at least as many despising them as supporters.

I'm sorry but anyone who supports her and who still hold her up like a saint don't deserve my respect. I've seen how she and her followers ruined the lives of many. Blow you, I'm alright Jack All scum

Tony Blair is all tight jenks.
Worth many millions now.

Although this is the off topic section starting political and religious threads can only be divisive. I do not understand why you do it.

I am not scum and neither is anyone else I know of on the forum.

Time this thread was closed and removed.

Tony Blair is all tight jenks.
Worth many millions now.

Although this is the off topic section starting political and religious threads can only be divisive. I do not understand why you do it.

I am not scum and neither is anyone else I know of on the forum.

Time this thread was closed and removed.

No bees to play with yet, why not have a political shitkicking blowout ? If you cant stand the heat......

FWIW I'm no big fan of Blair, but comparing his wealth to Maggies destroying whole communities is irrelevant. I dindt notice Maggies tories bringing in working families tax credits or a minimum wage, both things making a very real difference to many millions of people on the more unfortunate end of the financial scale.

Latest posts

Back