looking for bee land near new inn South Wales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
moving house so looking for suitable out apiary pref nr the Jerusalem lane area or out towards the res.

Just need a slice of land to rent/poss buy at right price far enough from the local folk not to be a problem

any pointers will be much appreciated

moving house so looking for suitable out apiary pref nr the Jerusalem lane area or out towards the res.

Just need a slice of land to rent/poss buy at right price far enough from the local folk not to be a problem

any pointers will be much appreciated

Looks like there are a few farms in that area. Ask them if they have a spare corner you could use with easy access. Cut back the nettles and you're sorted.

Looks like there are a few farms in that area. Ask them if they have a spare corner you could use with easy access. Cut back the nettles and you're sorted.

Yes it quite rural behind. I have a mechanic friend not too far away who's son owns quite a bit of land I am going to ask him. He might know who owns the farms and could put me in touch so I can ask them and do as you suggested thanks for

I found in my area of South Wales that one beekeeper seems to have a few hives on most of the farms. However I asked if one farmer would mind me ringing that beek direct to ask him if he minded me using a field that wasn't close to the existing hives. Luckily the beek was agreeable and I now have a lovely site. Persistence paid off! Don't take the first no as your final answer.

Back