Land in Shropshire available for hives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edstrong

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi Beekeepers,

I have a five acre field in Shropshire that I'm turning into a meadow and can see the benefits of having hives on it. I've approached our local beekeepers association but haven't had any response. Does anyone here need a location for their hives? I'm about five miles north of Shrewsbury.

Shropshire beekeepers association will
Probably bite your arm off!!
Thanks for posting this! Someone will
Be very grateful!!
http://www.shropshirebees.co.uk

[emoji106][emoji1319][emoji1305][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit too far away for me, but as above, someone will certainly be interested!

Thanks for the offer.

I thought plenty of honey might have gone for that. :D

Passed it on to a friend in Telford
Thanks for the tip
E

Hi Beekeepers,

I have a five acre field in Shropshire that I'm turning into a meadow and can see the benefits of having hives on it. I've approached our local beekeepers association but haven't had any response. Does anyone here need a location for their hives? I'm about five miles north of Shrewsbury.

Have you tried Ludlow beekeeping association they cover a lot of south Shropshire?
cheers mark.

Hi Ed, I'm in south Telford and whilst it would be too far for me, I am currently delivering Beekeeping for Beginners Courses so may be able to link you up with new beekeepers needing an apiary site. Do you use Facebook?? If so, please see/like/follow ..... Alison's Bee Class.

Even better.... why not come on one of my courses (held at Telford Town Park Visitor Centre) and take up the amazing craft yourself??? Go on.... you know you want to!!! Alison

Thanks for the replies. Please spread the word! Afraid don't have time to manage hives myself, but have fond memories of spinning the extractor for my mum as I helped her with those heavy sticky honey combs.

Back