Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One woman complained to her husband for days that sink in kitchen is leaking.. Husband always reply, will sort it tomorrow. One day woman return from work and saw husband under the kitchen sink ( only bottom out from box). In a joy she catches him from behind on non appropriate body part. The man " jumps" and hit with head in a sink and fall down unconscious. She screamed and her husband rushed in from living room.. Poor plumber.. One person told me it really happen, even if not, it was good one to laugh..

As a village, we have decided that only being allowed to celebrate one day of Christmas was just not on. As an act of mass defiance the village has decided to reclaim the lost eleven days of Christmas by.... wait for it...... keeping up our outdoor decorations for a further eleven days after twelfth night!
We know what sort of a terrible position this will put us in and the danger we may face but we are prepared to make this terrible sacrifice for the good of mankind!!

As a village, we have decided that only being allowed to celebrate one day of Christmas was just not on. As an act of mass defiance the village has decided to reclaim the lost eleven days of Christmas by.... wait for it...... keeping up our outdoor decorations for a further eleven days after twelfth night!
We know what sort of a terrible position this will put us in and the danger we may face but we are prepared to make this terrible sacrifice for the good of mankind!!
Go Girl!!

Well done!
My Pagan friends will be celebrating Yule on 5th of January as the Crown stole 11 days in September 1752.
The 3rd to the 13th were deleted.
Folk went to bed on the Wednesday of 2nd September to wake on the Thursday 14th September

Old 12th Night is now the time to Wassail our orchards 17th January ( Chinese pox permitting)

Chons da

( Official member of the Ancient Order of Green Men)

It's a little eccentric, but not as weird as the cultural oddity that is Dad's Army made in the 1970s but is still being shown on television every week.

Well done!
My Pagan friends will be celebrating Yule on 5th of January as the Crown stole 11 days in September 1752.
The 3rd to the 13th were deleted.
Folk went to bed on the Wednesday of 2nd September to wake on the Thursday 14th September

Old 12th Night is now the time to Wassail our orchards 17th January ( Chinese pox permitting)

Chons da

( Official member of the Ancient Order of Green Men)
Who would of known you are a practising druid.
I hope you have a beard dave?.

Have you ever been to the green man festival in Clun? Or any in this area?.
Me and SWMBO have been with her uncle quite a few times to numerous festivals.

We are missing going to them I dought there will be any this year either. Apologies off topic.

Latest posts

Back