Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously don't know what spam is. End of............................................

Spam is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation. It was introduced by Hormel in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II. By 2003, Spam was sold in 41 countries on six continents and trademarked in over 100 countries. Wikipedia
Main ingredient: Pork
Invented: 1937
Region or state: Minnesota
Created by: Hormel Foods Corporatio
My grandmother used to slice it and fry it as a change from bacon, served with fried eggs and boiled potatoes as a Saturday lunch
spam.jpeg

Spam is a brand of canned cooked pork made by Hormel Foods Corporation. It was introduced by Hormel in 1937 and gained popularity worldwide after its use during World War II. By 2003, Spam was sold in 41 countries on six continents and trademarked in over 100 countries. Wikipedia
My grandmother used to slice it and fry it as a change from bacon, served with fried eggs and boiled potatoes as a Saturday lunch
View attachment 26223
Then I don't know
Arfermo certainly hasn't posted that

Monty Python - Waitress replies:
Well, there's egg and bacon
Egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam

(Choir sings: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

View attachment 26223
I quite like it with pickle in a sandwich!!!!

MichaelECB’s used to post here - where‘s he gone?

I quite like it with pickle in a sandwich!!!!
Our local chippy in Yorkshire, when I was a kid, used to batter and deep fry a slice of spam ... spam fritter - a taste I well remember from my childhood. Spam Fritter and 6 pennorth of chips (10d in total !). Spam at £2.50 a tin these days is almost a luxury item !

Latest posts

Back