• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Introduction and sourcing a 'nuc'.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebbie

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi to "All" on the Beekeeping Forum,

I have dipped in and out on the forum for a while, eventually joining last year.

My partner and I have been keeping bees since 2009, and at present have only one colony. A recent move and change in circumstances means we would like to go into 2015 with an extra colony, which would allow us to make some increases next year, and get back to where we were a couple of years ago.

Therefore, I would be grateful if there was a fellow beekeeper, within a reasonable distance of the Bridlington area on the Yorkshire coast, who had a 'nuc' available, of good natured bees .

Regards,

S

I may. (need to check my colonies). I'm in Sherburn in Elmet, if that's not too far away...

Hi Duchy,

Thank-you for responding to my request.

Sherburn-in-Elmet is well within an acceptable travelling distance.

Regards,

S

ok will go through my hives during the next few days. when it stops raining....should be fine, I've got way too many. Do you want to sent me a nuc box and I'll put them in there for you? Then you can collect them when it suits you?

Hi Duchy,

Thank-you once again, that is wonderful of you.

Getting my post count up to "three", so I can respond to your PM.

Regards,

S

Latest posts

Back