I'm a granny!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, Grandkids are great, they're someone else's responsibility! No getting up at night, no nappy changing, no obligation and all the pleasure.
However . . . . . Lots of expense, you can't help but spoil them! :party:

I have the one grandson and he is so precious. You will love her to bits. I would do anything for mine.

Congratulations you have just been promoted to most important person status.

"Well done, Grandkids are great, they're someone else's responsibility! No getting up at night, no nappy changing, no obligation"

depends how close you live to the parents!!!! might even all be in same household given current economic situation.

what is also amazing is that as soon as grandchildren born a distance between parent and child homes which was too great for THEM to pay regular childless visits suddenly apparently becomes no problem meaning that GPs can be expected to pop over on demand to look after GCs.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...arting-to-hate-the-little-shits-201011173263/

BTW when i first saw this thread i thought for a minute it was going to be a Kazmcc thread about unexpected yet successful supercedure!!!!

Last edited:
on a more serious note - well done ericA.

you've made it to F2!!!!

(DOI: failed to achieve even F1)

just bear in mind the Buckfast threads - no matter how nice you are F2s may be little buggers.

Ha ha .......funny article. I'm a step gran so get called by my first name (I insist)
One set of grandchildren have eight grandparents and the other six so I get off lightly.Though when they all descend at once I can always walk the dog up to the moors :)
Hubby and I are only four years married and at the moment he says he prefers me to the grandchildren :svengo:

Latest posts

Back