HOW much for honey???

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jc[/quote]

These are my prices.
1# jar $4.00 2# jar $7.50 3# quart jar $8.50 5# jar $15.50 71/2# pail $22.00

Hi all,
I am presently paying £11.20 per kilo for my clover honey, which I like the taste of, at Sainsburys. You never know I was in a BA. They cannot produce it fast enough for their regular customers! Hope to have some of my owm this year as I really like the stuff.

Hi all,
I am presently paying £11.20 per kilo for my clover honey, which I like the taste of, at Sainsburys. You never know I was in a BA. They cannot produce it fast enough for their regular customers! Hope to have some of my owm this year as I really like the stuff.

Can I sell you some of mine at that price? My colonies are on a farm that has 100acres of the them all round the hives.

Actually scrap that i have just worked out mine is £14.68 per Kg or £4.99 for 340g/12oz.

Am I to cheap I sell mine in my butchers shop at £3.49 for a 12oz hex jar compleat with a posh label

The price should reflect the rarity especially in seasons like the one past. I charge 6 euro/lb wholsale and it sells at around 8 euro/lb in the shops. Probably paid for the diesel. :toetap05:

Latest posts

Back