Deal of the day

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bargain (Not ..... ). I suspect a decimal point error somewhere ...
:iagree:

Probably should only be £30.00 (only three times the price plus postage for what is actually repacked bog standard baker's fondant given a fancy name to satisfy the gullible)

:iagree:

Probably should only be £30.00 (only three times the price plus postage for what is actually repacked bog standard baker's fondant given a fancy name to satisfy the gullible)

OK ... here's the deal ... your magic welsh spring water ... a bit of Norfolk beet sugar ... I'll supply the dowsing rods to find the right spot to make it, the cauldron and some firewood and we'll make up a few batches of Leyline mixed, all natural bee fondant for twice the price of anything on the market, guaranteed to be better for your bees .. bit of good marketing and we're away - sounds like a retirement plan to me ?

We could call it Manuki, that will shift it at a premium

the guy who is selling it has several other items all priced the same.

OK ... here's the deal ... your magic welsh spring water ... a bit of Norfolk beet sugar ... I'll supply the dowsing rods to find the right spot to make it, the cauldron and some firewood and we'll make up a few batches of Leyline mixed, all natural bee fondant for twice the price of anything on the market, guaranteed to be better for your bees .. bit of good marketing and we're away - sounds like a retirement plan to me ?

I can get a loan of a cauldron off the mother in law (If she's not using it at some time)

Latest posts

Back