Hi from Norfolk

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putnamsmif

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi everyone. I've recently started beekeeping in West Norfolk, though I actually live a bit further north. Looking forward to all your hopefully good advice. Someone recently told me if you ask a hundred beekeepers a question you'll get a hundred different answers, but I've already discovered through reading that in fact you'd probably get a hundred and fifty different answers!

I live in Dersingham, but my hive is on a friend's land near Wisbech.

Welcome,
I work in Wisbech and live just outside of Kings Lynn. Did you do the beginners course with WNKLBA ?

I didn't, but I'm hopefully going to. I intended to do it first then get bees next year, but events overtook me somewhat, and I got a bit of money back from the bank for a PPI, and the chance of some bees from a friend and before I knew where I was...

Do it. Is a great course. I did it last year and it taught me lots. Plus, there are loads of beekeepers to make friends with that are only too pleased to help out should you need it.

Latest posts

Back