Hello from Italy

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnricoMarc

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
Hi everybody!
I'm Enrico from Italy, I owe 8 beehives for honey self-production. But my focus is more on wax production and refining.
I'm interested in beekeeping techniques and hive management in other countries, so I frequently read this forum!
Ciao!
Enrico

Hi everybody!
I'm Enrico from Italy, I owe 8 beehives for honey self-production. But my focus is more on wax production and refining.
I'm interested in beekeeping techniques and hive management in other countries, so I frequently read this forum!
Ciao!
Enrico
Hello Enrico and welcome. There are lots of techniques here with accompanying banter. I hope you enjoy the forum.
Do you sell your wax for cosmetics or for the candle trade?

Hi everybody!
Ciao!
Enrico
Hi, I am not Enrico but Eric was already taken.....Sorry! Welcome by the way
Enrico(Eric)

Hello Enrico and welcome. There are lots of techniques here with accompanying banter. I hope you enjoy the forum.
Do you sell your wax for cosmetics or for the candle trade?
Hi Dani,
I love to produce candles mainly but this year I've collected enough operculum(?) wax to do some cosmetics, but I've not decided yet. Candles seem encouraged this year due to winter energy savings restrictions in in Italy....

Hi, I am not Enrico but Eric was already taken.....Sorry! Welcome by the way
Enrico(Eric)
Hi Eric, no worries at all!
Enrico is a great name, you did the right choice! 😉

Hi Dani,
I love to produce candles mainly but this year I've collected enough operculum(?) wax to do some cosmetics, but I've not decided yet. Candles seem encouraged this year due to winter energy savings restrictions in in Italy....
Great stuff.
We call the lid wax “Cappings”
You might be right about the candles.

Welcome, Enrico. Enjoy the forum!

Latest posts

Back