Hello all

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doh!

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Hi all I am new to forum and to beekeeping this is my first year I have two hives one is a as from first so far so good really loving this hobby.
Doh!:biggrinjester:

Welcome to this forum Doh, good to here your enjoying your first season beekeeping.

thanks Hivemaker they seem like a friendly bunch on here.

Thanks Kathryn :)

Hi Doh. Hope you have fun, both on here & with the beekeeping in general (I was going to say with your bees and then realised just how wrong that sounded!:eek:)

yo doh
ho doh
fro doh
so doh what u think of the forum sofar

LOL
you are all great and love the sense of humor
You CRAZY BEEKS !!
dOH!! :party:

Doh!

where in the uk are u? its a big place lol

on the east coast norfolk
;)

Hi Doh!
My first year, too. Lots of newbees here but also lots of experience and sound advice
:)

hi Luminos yeah lots of good advice and interesting topics and healthy debate
such a steep learning curve that looks like it never ends.
I like to learn somthing new every day, Just hope i dont put off the experienced beeks with silly questions lol. :D

Hi Doh, welcome, similarly I'm in my first year with two hives. Quickly becomes an obsession, doesn't it?
Snarling at the windy, rainy weather this morning because I'd hoped to do an inspection. Patience!
:)

Welcome doh. I'm just finishing my first year and wow, what a year! I don't think I've ever had to learn so much so fast in my entire life! This is the place to do it though. It's like one big family, very supportive, lots of laughs but also a few arguements. Typical family really :)

Enjoy your bees, and never be afraid to ask what seems like a stupid question. Someone else will be thinking it too lol. Athough my question of " Why can't you just inspect bees with an umbrella when it's raining? ".......I don't think many were also thinking of asking that one heh heh ;)

See you around :)

Hi, I'm in my first year too - be prepared to spend many hours researching questions on here, and finding even more answers!:)

sounds like fun round and round we go, all info is good dependant on how you use it.
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Doh! ;)

Hi Doh. You have come to a good forum. There is always someone who will answer your questions. Sometimes you will get different opinions which will help you learn. well thats what I find anyway.

Latest posts

Back