Have you guys seen this? - no need to remove suppers from hive now

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I thought I may not have been the first to show this. Sorry, I did ask though. Will take a look at the other threads

Btw, where have I been the last few months???

Working 😭

Ha, I thought I may not have been the first to show this. Sorry, I did ask though. Will take a look at the other threads

Btw, where have I been the last few months???

Working 😭

I rapidly found out that beekeeping involves that dreaded work you mentioned (in spades). Some relaxing sedentary pastime it turned out to be :laughing-smiley-014

I like to lift my supers. The more supers, the better. The more weight, the better!

I'm designing a beehive like a beer barrel...Just roll it around the apiary a few times and knock a tap in the bottom...

I'm designing a beehive like a beer barrel...Just roll it around the apiary a few times and knock a tap in the bottom...

Maybe we could collaborate Dishmop, I've been working on one but haven't quite sussed it yet however the bees seem to like the idea. Some girls turned up for a drink and decided to move in. Do you think we should apply for crowd funding? ;)
picture.php

Be good for stopping people stealing your scrap aluminium..

Bit over the top for a feeder design though..

Latest posts

Back