Have seen it all now!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From one who knows .
For POLICE FORCE read SPENT FORCE !.

John Wilkinson

They have moved onto catalytic converters earlier today I had a confrontation with two of the thickest cut Irishmen going one crawling under my car as the other stood by with the hydraulic pump to cut through the pipe they obviously did not expect me to be at work today and got one hell of a bloody shock when I flew through the door.
They gave the old sob story on how they LIKE ME trying to earn a living and feed the children and please dont call the police I will never see them again if I dont call the police but if i did call the police and they get pulled I will see them again trying to intimidate me. Bloody right I called the police but as we know its a formality despite the threat of violence escalating the situation and no police as of yet perhaps they have the bank holiday off.

Well you were lucky,we have the biggest Gippo site in Europe in Essex ,Call out our police you might if your lucky see a PCSO in a couple of days time,but as for a Warranted Officer,They will NOT go near a Gippo,if you need to deal with a situation it is better to sort it and forget it,you will get no assistance from those that take precepts from our Council Tax!!

I have to agree with you Stephen but what can we do you have to report it for what its worth by doing this we can complain again for what its worth.

if you want to get a quick response from the plod, you just need to report a Road Traffic Accident outside your house, they'll be there in minutes!!!
any other REAL CRIME won't get a swift response :leaving:

Get a faster response from the police if you say some nutter is going nuts shooting at everything with an AK47,guaranteed,you will even have a few helecopters turn up in no time at all.

It seems that most has their own experience of this kind of person, wish I knew an answer to it? I think the main problem, as with everything, there are some travelers and Gypsies who are genuine and okay but there are a few (?) who are a bxxxxy nuisance. I spent my bank holiday putting up barb wire and trying to make things a little more secure, whilst working away a group from the camp walked past giggling and obviously enjoying seeing me trying to keep them out, how I didn't smack them I don't know!

On a brighter note checked my hives today, some doing very well, others needing a little attention and some feed.

Last edited:
From one who knows .
For POLICE FORCE read SPENT FORCE !.

John Wilkinson

Many years ago, rang 999 and reported a break in, in progress.

The offender was there 20 minutes clearing out laptops.

Police turned up 26 hours later.

Many years ago, rang 999 and reported a break in, in progress.

The offender was there 20 minutes clearing out laptops.

Police turned up 26 hours later.

A police Car crashed into my parked landrover outside my house then bounce into two other cars,

three police cars and with two beat cops as well then an inspector in traffic car.they all turned, within mimutes. stayed for three hours "POLACC" measured, photgraphed, inspected and did a full vehicule inspection ON MY Landrover, telling me it was leaking petrol and i needed to get it taken to a garage...err its diesel, the petrol was from their car

The declined to pay the insurance claim out saying my landrover was parked to far out of the curb wanted knock for knock, but i only had third party..so iasked for the photos they had taken...the photos proved it was park 1" from the curb..they paid out

funny but i was stoped five times in a year after that...until i change the Reg..never been stopped since

Last edited:
House very near by had a suspicious character loitering with intent reported . 7 minutes later 3 police cars and 2 vans arrived ,followed by house owner ( who incidentally works for the police ).
Farmer across rang me enquiring if there had been a murder on the lane , never having seen so much police activity.
I gave short shrift to a guy casing the same farm only to have my break pipe slashed the same night . I supplied the police with a description plus car number . The police decided it was criminal damage to a motor vehicle and required witnesses before they could do anything ! . I insisted it was attempted murder but naturally it fell on deaf ears .:iamwithstupid:.

John Wilkinson

A police Car crashed into my parked landrover outside my house then bounce into two other cars,

three police cars and with two beat cops as well then an inspector in traffic car.they all turned, within mimutes. stayed for three hours "POLACC" measured, photgraphed, inspected and did a full vehicule inspection ON MY Landrover, telling me it was leaking petrol and i needed to get it taken to a garage...err its diesel, the petrol was from their car

The declined to pay the insurance claim out saying my landrover was parked to far out of the curb wanted knock for knock, but i only had third party..so iasked for the photos they had taken...the photos proved it was park 1" from the curb..they paid out

funny but i was stoped five times in a year after that...until i change the Reg..never been stopped since

Send this in for a script to the bbc and it will be refused

MM that sounds about spot on for the police,instead of catching real criminals they are far to busy causing accidents, victimizing motorists and people who are late returning there library books ect. I reported some hives of bee's stolen a few years ago,they turned up 3 days later to investigate,bloody waste of time.

Like the Smellie idiot - 7 foot of dangerous psycho who convinced a court that he "felt threatened" by a 5' woman armed with a camera and a carton of orange juice - smashed her in the mouth with his fetish glove and then deliberately attacked her with an offensive weapon........and got exonerated.....

Like the Smellie idiot - 7 foot of dangerous psycho who convinced a court that he "felt threatened" by a 5' woman armed with a camera and a carton of orange juice - smashed her in the mouth with his fetish glove and then deliberately attacked her with an offensive weapon........and got exonerated.....

he looked like something out of robbo cop, almost a parody of a policeman

Latest posts

Back