Has anyone got Dec. Bee Craft yet?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the digital version - no sign of it yet :(

A Beecraft administration question:

I was thinking of going for the digital version to reduce the paper clutter. I was assuming you get a logon which gets you in to the web site. Is that how it works? There may be advantages if you have access to the archive, but the down side is you lose the issues you paid for if you cancel the subscription or change to paper again. On the whole I'd probably go for it if they emailed a PDF version but I really don't like the patent online readers - too much faff, not enough functionality.

Do others get on OK with what is provided?

No, I find I can't use the on-line version on my iPad which rather negates my reason for having it, to be able to read it on the train or ferry. At home it's rather more comfortable to read the hard copy than sit up at the PC. So not a lot of use, really. bee-smillie

No, but i've got a cold, or could be man flu, I shall have to take myself off to bed for a couple of weeks..... :)

It's O.K - but I'd prefer a hard copy :D

Got my hard copy this morning :) 10.30
Good old Royal mail:)
VM

Got the message about digital copy and my hard copy this am. Comes with a free calendar - perhaps that was the delay?

Got mine this morning great calander well done Keith photo looks good :) Chris

Mine came this morning

Oh, the good old days when we got post in the Morning ,first class 8:00 am and second class at 11:00am..............now it all arrives at 2:00pm in the afternoon.....and so did my BBKA news and Bee Craft and all the post i expected to arrive on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Mine arrived this morning.

Very please with the unexpected calendar.

Thank you Bee Craft

Oh, the good old days when we got post in the Morning ,first class 8:00 am and second class at 11:00am..............now it all arrives at 2:00pm in the afternoon.....

Our post arrives any where between 12.30 and 4.30 on week days and funnily arrives at about 10.30 on a Saturday

Wtf

My BBKA news arrived this morning and I thought at first that . . . I've been robbed!

Then I realised that you all paid for a BeeCraft subscription and that's where the free calendar was.

OOps. I shall now stop looking for the SciFi article too . . .

The devil is as always, in the detail :)

Latest posts

Back