happy days

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoseCottage

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
From 5 to 2 and hopefully a better year
After doing nothing with my girls or beekeeping since early November we creamed the first of the 11stone of honey our girls produced this year.

We all (my wife and daughter too) spent the evening with our power drill and paint mixer paddle creaming away.

We did 20 jars, about a third of a bucket ...just another 4 to go!

It reminded us all of one of the reasons we love our girls so much.

As I said,
Happy Days

Sam

After doing nothing with my girls or beekeeping since early November we creamed the first of the 11stone of honey our girls produced this year.

We all (my wife and daughter too) spent the evening with our power drill and paint mixer paddle creaming away.

We did 20 jars, about a third of a bucket ...just another 4 to go!

It reminded us all of one of the reasons we love our girls so much.

As I said,
Happy Days

Sam

Anything you say will be taken down and may be used as evidence......

I don't know what you posshibly mean officsher!
Sadly no pics as the ladies were stripped to their bras and I hear that beekeepers are easily excited...:cool:

Sam

I don't know what you posshibly mean officsher!
Sadly no pics as the ladies were stripped to their bras and I hear that beekeepers are easily excited...:cool:

Sam

and Freethorpe Bees has been looking at wiggling bums...:seeya:

Ha ha! There's no sight quite like a wiggling bum. Well, when it's on a bee that is!

Oooerrr - visions of inspection by env health person (honey, quality assurance thereof :)) "and now we take our clothes off..":D

Latest posts

Back