got stung today and hand is now swollen.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i just add my ten penith. just from a purely medial point of view.

to get hold of epi pen training is very simple and cheep. the st john do it, mine cost £120 for a one day course.

to get hold of an epi pen legitimatly is very simple with a properly informed doctor.

this is the one big point i want to make and many people dont realise this,

so capital letters cause its very important.

AN EPI PEN WILL HELP WITH THE ONSET OF ANI SHOCK, BUT IT WILL NOT STOP THE SHOCK. THE EPI PEN WAS DESISSGNED TO GIVE THE SAID PERSON ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO A HOSPITAL WHERE IT CAN BE TREATED PROPERLY, many times i hear of the epi pen in conversations, honestly it is only there to give you enough breathing time to get proper and fully trained medical help with drugs.

the epi pen is not a use it and walk off down the pub and forget about it treatment
please dont forget that

totally agree

the use of out of date epip ens is also very bad, the pens last one year and at 18 months they release only half the drugs and it can sometime degrade into a poison

if you haver pens this year most seem not ot last a year but only 6mths, seem the importer fron US of A bought 6mth old pens

Latest posts

Back