Go tell it on the mountain...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psafloyd

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Probably about 5/6 at the moment
I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before, but here goes.

I'm going on a trek up North Africa's highest mountain on Friday and raising money for breakthrough Breast Cancer. For the full story go to my website below.

www.justgiving.com/padraigfloyd

My other half was diagnosed with disease last year and though she's had a tough year, she is getting back to fighting fit and is already back to three days a week at work. She even helped me with a cut out last night.

Anyway, I've done far better than I ever expected to, but if anyone out there would like to make a small donation to this very worthy cause, I'll be very grateful. And given how many women (and men) it affects, that could well be someone in your own family.

You can use the online method or even text a donation. For instance, to donate a quid, you text PSAF99 £1 to 70070. For a fiver, it is PSAF99 £5 to 70070 of PSAF99 £10 for a tenner to the same number.

Done.
I hope you've a better head for heights than me!
:)

Done.
I hope you've a better head for heights than me!
:)

Thanks very much, Luminos. Will update when I get back. Bees will have to look after themselves, but it will be less than a week in total.

Done x good luck x your other half is very lucky to have you x

Thanks very much for your support.

As for luck, I keep telling her that, but she doesn't believe me. I'll have to show her this by way of an endorsement...

Latest posts

Back