• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

four frame extractor for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatmorebeans

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Going electric so I am selling my one year old four frame tangential stainless steel extractor. Legs and tap included. Located in Wilts. £215.

Tony

I'm interested, can you let me know what make it is and if possible, post a pic or two? Thanks.

And if it doesn't take your frames Freefall, and will take Lang frames - I'd be interested too, but I'm not interested in gazumping or anything. First come, first served, etc..

photostream
Hi thanks for interest. I reckon it will take 4 Langstroth shallow frames, but you will need to bring some along to try to be sure. The cage is 20x30x44 cm and there is about 5cm space above the cage. The spinner is made by OBS whoever they are. Pics hopefully attached if I manage to overcome the technology!

photostream

photostream

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the speedy info. OBS are Orient Bee Supplies - it looks in good condition but after some reflection I've decided it might be better for me to 'go electric' as well - so you're next in line BeeJoyful :)

PM on the way, with some measurements and contact details.

Latest posts

Back