FAO Jenky

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these guys are rather fun. They are learning about beekeeping...coping with hive beetle....
They are brave enough to post their video ....
Yes it is true that the colony is small and is unlikely to store honey in the flow frame yet.....or indeed in any frame....except for storing a bit around the brood nest...and that may well be syrup.
....and let's not forget the inbreeding which goes on in this country either....sadly all too often.
I lived in Georgia for some time....you didn't need to drive far into the hills to meet Georgians.....and you couldn't hope to meet more helpful, interesting and genuine folk.

I lived in Georgia for some time....you didn't need to drive far into the hills to meet Georgians.....
Surely you'd just meet more Americans?

Families who can trace their migration to Georgia and have lived there for many generations call themselves Georgians....a source of great pride. Most people you meet in Atlanta and its suburbs have moved there much more recently, following the explosion of commerce....many of them from more northern states.
Incest is not just a hill billy trait...you find it in nearly all societies and the Welsh valleys are not an exception.

Incest is not just a hill billy trait...you find it in nearly all societies and the Welsh valleys are not an exception.

All of society, everywhere, all started with Adam and Eve.

Ha ha ...He He ....Americans are very precious about their family histories.....we were made very welcome and they loved to hear stories about the UK. They travel hugely around the States but not so many of them travel worldwide as we do.

Good on them its always great fun to watch.

stephen

Latest posts

Back