Estate Agents.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's January, cold and getting dark outside ... some of those photos are very funny - or they would be if they weren't a little too near the truth in some cases.

The Agents selling my daughters house, initially, posted a photo of someone else's garden in amongst the photos of her house .... and then corrected it with a different view of the same incorrect garden ... Third time lucky - they then posted a photo of the correct garden but taken at such an angle that, what is a completely flat garden, looked like the north face of the Eiger !!

It's January, cold and getting dark outside ... some of those photos are very funny - or they would be if they weren't a little too near the truth in some cases.

The Agents selling my daughters house, initially, posted a photo of someone else's garden in amongst the photos of her house .... and then corrected it with a different view of the same incorrect garden ... Third time lucky - they then posted a photo of the correct garden but taken at such an angle that, what is a completely flat garden, looked like the north face of the Eiger !!

Creativity? That's why they get paid the big bucks?:)

There is a blog I follow which makes me chuckle about bad parking, much in the same vain.

I won't put the full title in here because the last word is a four lettered on but it's parklikea....

I get it!

Terrible photographs taken by estate agents!
Not photographs of Terrible estate agents

James

Latest posts

Back