Dogmatic advice.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry don't use matchsticks only disposable lighters, safer and create a larger opening. :biggrinjester:

I think I remember him being banned because he was dogmatic to a few members :mad:

to a few members? a lot more than a few! nothing lost that he's gone.:)

I treat this place as a sort of 'mate down the pub that knows about bees'.

The advice may not always be right. It may conflict with what I already know through personal experience, or it may present an alternate view that I hadn't considered before.

If I have enough personal experience to help others, then I will continue to offer it. Is that wrong?

I value advice of many on here - including your advice on my trap out thread, or am I missing the point.

Exactly! Well put!

OK folks.let get one thing straight.

Beekeepers are NEVER grumpy! RIGHT??!!!

Good.

lol beezer I did say very little of the bickering we get today and besides that thread is during September and I put that down to the Thymol :biggrinjester:

OK folks.let get one thing straight.

Beekeepers are NEVER grumpy! RIGHT??!!!

Good.
:iagree: We are always happy even when our bees have just flown away and the queens is now a DLQ and the heather has failed to flower, stiff upper lip and all that that makes us British :biggrinjester:
PS also the fine weather :sifone:

Latest posts

Back