Death threat from a forum member

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, a PUBLIC APOLOGY on this here thread (not PM - saves me cutting and pasting) might go some way towards cooling me down
This is the best route the offender can go down, serious accusations like that can get you deep in the muck and as said imprisonment is no fun.

the same thing happened to my daughter a few years ago and little did the person know that the lady she phoned spouting of to, pretending to be my daughter was a barrister, so double whammy there and within hours the police where knocking her door. A written apology to my daughter and the barrister was all it took.... and a few tears.

jenkinsbrynmair;523990 said:
:D

So it comes down to one thing really - hope this person is partial to wearing paper suits and having his teeny tool stared at by more than one person and that he's not too attached to his present front door.

I bet someones scrotum has tightened up right now. :smilielol5:

Of course, a PUBLIC APOLOGY on this here thread (not PM - saves me cutting and pasting) might go some way towards cooling me down

At the very least, and when you find out who, they should be named and shamed.
(to coin a phrase I personally hate)

Latest posts

Back