• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Colony for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I'm selling my over wintered colony in a national hive, included in the sale is two supers, the brood box, floor, gabled roof, queen excluder and crown board. It's a strong colony that's building up well.£250
I'm selling as I don't have time to look after them due to work commitments and I've been looking for somewhere else to keep them as my back garden is not suitable anymore but I've been unable to find anything nearby.
Any questions pm me or phone or text 07907577983

Sorry to hear your having to give up.
You could try your local BBKA group to see if they would house them on their teaching apiary till you find a suitable out-apiary?

Yeah thanks, I've contacted my local beekeeping association to see if any newbies that have done the beginners beekeeping course are interested.

Good luck with selling this colony, I hope somebody from the BKA will buy it from you if there are no internet takers.

Latest posts

Back