Cheapest Mating Nuc ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have seen a poly mating nuc on fleabay for ?13.75 delivered.
Can I get cheaper ?

No dimentions given but I think it's a mini nuc :).
John

Thats what I should of said rather than confusing everyone by saying mating nuc,thanks mr Meldrew.

Hi

You can probabaly get them at Stoneleigh for that price minus postage.

However unless you are planning on rearing hundreds, stick with 5 framers as they leave you with far more options.

Regards Ian

Cheapest I've seen is here:

http://freespace.virgin.net/bee.equipped/pages/apidea.htm

At ?13.50 I dont think thats too bad at all, mind you as has been mentioned I think you might get them cheaper at Stoneleigh. And with Apideas you can remove the feeder part and replace it with two extra frames...they even do supers(feeders) for them now too. I've always been pleased with the ones I've got and used in the past.

Cheapest I've seen is here:

http://freespace.virgin.net/bee.equipped/pages/apidea.htm

At ?13.50 I dont think thats too bad at all, mind you as has been mentioned I think you might get them cheaper at Stoneleigh. And with Apideas you can remove the feeder part and replace it with two extra frames...they even do supers(feeders) for them now too. I've always been pleased with the ones I've got and used in the past.

Hi I have previously contacted the sellers of the mini nuc at ?13.50 That is their old website and prices are a bit more now though not on their new site.

I also tried to buy off this site last year and was told the website was years old and prices were significantly higher.
The site owner should take it down or update prices.

not seen the buzzybeeshop before. Thanks

what a dreadful site. Orange text on a brown background and tiny font size? Sheesh they are not catering for their market are they? IE not many have 20/20 vision who are beekeeping. *grins*

When it comes to mating nucs I prefer my ones. I must get the camera out and post some pics here.

PH

Yes please PH I would love to see them.

I do make my own OMF, boxes etc so would be very interested.

Latest posts

Back