Cheap carriage

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brosville

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
TBH
Number of Hives
(usual disclaimers) -
My flabber is pleasantly ghasted! I bought some goods from someone in the wilds of Wales, and needed to get them delivered to my home in Sussex - as the weight is 23.5 kilos I expected the carriage was going to be frighteningly expensive, but following an internet search found a company called "interparcel.com" which has a useful "bung in the size and weight and we'll quote" facility - upshot is £6.50 plus vat using "Yodel" Pick up on monday, delivery within 48 hours...... I reckon that's a bargain!not worthy

(usual disclaimers) -
My flabber is pleasantly ghasted! I bought some goods from someone in the wilds of Wales, and needed to get them delivered to my home in Sussex - as the weight is 23.5 kilos I expected the carriage was going to be frighteningly expensive, but following an internet search found a company called "interparcel.com" which has a useful "bung in the size and weight and we'll quote" facility - upshot is £6.50 plus vat using "Yodel" Pick up on monday, delivery within 48 hours...... I reckon that's a bargain!not worthy

:iagree:
I often use myparceldelivery - they are pretty cheap too and very reliable (when using Home Delivery Network).

There are a number of good cheap alternatives like this one.

(usual disclaimers) -
Careful you don't get savaged for advertising !!!
And not by yours truly for a change not worthy
VM

Parcelforce's cheapest quote was £36!

Latest posts

Back