Beeswax blocks for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterbees

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Approx 36kg clean beeswax for sale, produced by our bees in north Wales, in blocks 1 to 2kg. Collect from Colwyn Bay. Offers?

I've heard Thornes are a bit desperate at the moment, just not offering what the stuff is worth.

Approx 36kg clean beeswax for sale, produced by our bees in north Wales, in blocks 1 to 2kg. Collect from Colwyn Bay. Offers?

If i had that much wax, i would be making my own foundation rather than buy it in.

Transporting wax to buyers is the sometimes the problem. I would be inclined to contact the people that make foundation in the UK and ask if they want to collect.

I would check out any local cosmetics producers or perhaps any craft centre/ candle makers who might be able to add value to their product by calling it locally sourced.

Good luck

Angus

I would check out any local cosmetics producers or perhaps any craft centre/ candle makers who might be able to add value to their product by calling it locally sourced.

Good luck

Angus

Cappings wax is preferred for cosmetics...for all the right reasons :)

If i had that much wax, i would be making my own foundation rather than buy it in.

What machine would you use for this - serious question. :)

Peter

Is this still available?

Latest posts

Back