Bees jumping on hive tool

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herr Dishcloth,

Not you then?

Live in: Norwich
Re-enacting WWII since: Not stated
Re-enacts as: German General.....
(taken from the internet)

Which one are you? Not the pretty one with the dress, obviously?

Yeh thats me Joe90, something wrong about that?? but your previous statement is still incorrect which for you is completely unforgiveable....I suggest you do further research before you post further incorrect and inaccurate information....... or is this some kind of diversion from the fact that you who asks people to make everything clear actually didnt read a post properly????? Its nothing to be ashamed of.... most of us do it.... but we hold our hands up and say "whoops my mistake... sorry".

but instead of that you find it handy to pick up on a poster's typing error and the now getting to be boring continuous deliberate miss-spelling of my forum name....

and another mistake.... Its Heer not Herr....

... anything with scrap metal value attracts undue attention in South London (we've now a problem with iron manhole covers disappearing overnight) drill a hole in the handle and attach it to your belt with a key chain?

Guard bees in London have polished legs....

Oddly enough there is evidence bees from different regions do struggle to communicate with bees from elsewhere. This happens with humans. For example, compare Scottish cross country dancing with the Morris dances of the south. It is all dancing "but not as we know it Jim."

I am loving this thread...

Goose stepping Nazis, polished legs, morris dancing, location abuse, magnetism and degaussing...all in 3 pages.

It's like we are trying to insert random ideas into the thread...poor old poster seemingly long forgotten...hopefully they got what they wanted. I agree with the warning view of the bees behaviour myself.

Now how do I introduce Ivor Novello into all this fun???

Oh yes...Iva Novella on beekeeping somewhere on my bookshelf that explains this phenomena.

:biggrinjester:

Sam

Dishmop,
It was late, I was tired...8)

I saw Rab's post about WW2 German generals and seized on it for a little comedy.

Probably to be a WW2 German general you would have needed to have been in the Nazi party and may...at a stretch...a very long stretch...have done the goose step.

Sam

Not the place for a history lesson...but ...Nah.. Generals dont march....... they stand and watch everybody else do it.. as for being a party member.... not a lot of the higher up army people were.... They didnt like him...

Latest posts

Back