Bees in a Cello!! what next?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
4 Hives!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUS0BCWPjpg

I watched this guy play live last night. Many of us stood to applaud after his encore.

That's definitely no strad the bees are living in but the volume inside will suit them nicely I reckon .... the f holes perfect entry/exits.

This is the type of s**t that gives academic a bad name. Clue l guess is Nottingham TRENT University.

This is the type of s**t that gives academic a bad name. Clue l guess is Nottingham TRENT University.

Having graduated from one and worked at the other, I find the insinuation to be ill informed and unnecessary.

Having graduated from one and worked at the other, I find the insinuation to be ill informed and unnecessary.

I am afraid I disagree - bees in a cello. This is not worthy of this forum never mind an academic institution. A chap has bees in a cello and tries to make out that playing it made them make comb in a particular way. So poor my 10 year old can pick holes in it. Has this chap not got any grants to write to do proper research? Maybe they have all been rejected.
I wonder if he will be able to collaborate with another University on this one - no wait they all would run a mile.
Some Universities are second or third rate academically - just look at the students they accept - sorry it simply a fact - get over it.

Last edited:
Back